The »69!« Clan
Wellcome to 69 Swat Clan Web Site. Please log in if you have an account. If you dont have one yet, Please click on REGISTER
»69!«Clan Donations

What happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Was I kicked out of recruit process?
Why?
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:Was I kicked out of recruit process?
Why?

I am in recruitment procedure too and not in command! But I will be happy to direct you towards the issue which has been founded during your recruitment procedure.

This post is by Nek, as he was explaining me your situation in recruitment.

Nek wrote:
»»»!BREAKING DEVELOPMENT!«««

well, if you are wondering solo as to wat happens to ppl who gets on my bad side, you are about to find out now.


this post was originally made to brg attention to the fact that jaboox has discovered that inquisitor double applied to 2 clans.

at first, i thought that since we alrdy accepted him, i thought maybe i will give him a chance to redeem himself. however, just now, this was brought to my attention by none other than {KGB}Laurita herself:


[ heres the site for that comment that was made on the kgb application: http://kgbswatclan.foroactivo.com/t191-joining ]

Jaboox, great job on finding inquisitor's application on the kgb forum, but you didnt look at the rest of the comments lol...

turns out, like jaboox said, inquisitor was really trying his luck on every clan he can find to see if any would accept him. he appears, judging from the comment made on the kgb application, that he was throwing his application everywhere. it also appears that when we were picky about his application, he got annoyed and didnt want to apply anymore so instead of making any effort to tell us that he didnt want to apply anymore, he simply ignored it. this itself goes to show his TRUE CHARACTER.

i am going to use this as a lesson for everyone, this is why I am VERY PICKY about recruits and applications. now the result of this after match:

I HAVE KICKED HIM FROM THE CLAN

luckily, when we recruited him, i was being careful about accepting ppl so quickly that i put him as a recruit with 30 days observations (funny thing is, he didnt even last a week XD).

i will be clear, i dont NEED or WANT to hear his explaination or ANY excuses at all. i want to use him as an example for the rest of the new recruits and all the current 69 members, thats why only LEADERS gets to accept applications of new recruits. we dont just accept applications based on comments and supports made by our members, we need to check all the recruits for current and past history so something like this doesnt happen.

in the case of this event, i was told that he was a nice person but i nvr seen the guy before myself and was being asked if we were going to accept these applications or not... i am not pushing but accepting the responsibility here seeing how i did say yes to this application.

That is all i have to say in this matter, from now on, i would like to ask the members of 69 clan to be more careful about ppl who ask to apply for the clan. just cuz they want to apply doesnt necessarily mean that they deserve to. having said that, the leaders and i will take extra care in accepting new applications from now on.

and on a final note, at this time, i would like to
»CLOSE RECRUITMENT OF OUR CLAN«
for the time being. as for the ppl thats still applying, their application will still be in effect.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

This is the link to the same post.

http://69swatclan.activoforo.com/t1530-trying-their-luck

Hope I helped!!!
:D
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm

I dont need to explain anything, but I would like to make a comment:

Yes, most of the members in this clan are assholes. So? That is my opinion.

Yes, I applied to 2 clans only, NOT everywhere. Or is 2 clans = everywhere?
And I was given a recruitment offer from other BETTER clan too, at the same time I was offered recruitment here.
I chose to accept it here.

And what do I get? Kicked.

Nice going, says a lot about this clan - no one even asked an explanation.

As I originally figured - it is BETTEr to be on YOUR OWN.

Why joining all this "picky" clans? Not like they pay you salary LOL

what a waste of time lol!
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:36 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:I dont need to explain anything, but I would like to make a comment:

Yes, most of the members in this clan are assholes. So? That is my opinion.

Yes, I applied to 2 clans only, NOT everywhere. Or is 2 clans = everywhere?
And I was given a recruitment offer from other BETTER clan too, at the same time I was offered recruitment here.
I chose to accept it here.

And what do I get? Kicked.

Nice going, says a lot about this clan - no one even asked an explanation.

As I originally figured - it is BETTEr to be on YOUR OWN.

Why joining all this "picky" clans? Not like they pay you salary LOL

what a waste of time lol!

Most of the members in this clans are ass holes and yet you wanted to join us?

You admitted you applied with 2 different clans. You have to be transparent with us. Also you need to be a dedicated member towards a clan, to be a part of it. iTS LIKE YOU ARE SAYING you have 2 wifes and its legal to have 2 wifes. DUH.

yOU ALSO ADMITTED the other clan is better than ours and yet you choose this? Thx for the favour and our leader has returned it to you for good!

Happy surfing!
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Yes, most are assholes. I didnt say all - sufficient amount to be worth of applying.

Yes, great favor accepting your offer although your clan is worse that other one. Only reason I accepted it is because it was couple of minutes before theirs, so I showed my dedication right there! Could accept better ofer, yet stayed here.

Admin returned me a favor by double crossing me? nice going buddy!

Surfing? Fuck that shit, I am better off on my own.

Give me one reason why would anyone join this clan anyways? Especially after this haha
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:Yes, most are assholes. I didnt say all - sufficient amount to be worth of applying.

Yes, great favor accepting your offer although your clan is worse that other one. Only reason I accepted it is because it was couple of minutes before theirs, so I showed my dedication right there! Could accept better ofer, yet stayed here.

Admin returned me a favor by double crossing me? nice going buddy!

Surfing? Fuck that shit, I am better off on my own.

Give me one reason why would anyone join this clan anyways? Especially after this haha

Rule of nature "Dedication, comes along with determination, towards a single destination." :)

The admins didn't double crossed. Let me explain in simple manner. Like I mention earlier, if you have a girlfriend and you try to get another girlfriend at the same time, it is you who double crossed. Not the girls lol. Also I am in no position to make any statement, I just shared my knowledge with you. I hope the admins come on later and look into this matter.

Also regarding this sucky clan as per you! I would like to share some of my personal experience. I was a member of THC earlier. Left it due to admin abused me. After I left THC, trust me each and every clan offered me to join them. My friends forced, yet I waited for this beautiful opportunity with this clan. It means alot to me and I am glad that I am finally at the right place where I can say its my home. Apart from that, 69 is my fav number and 69 is the best thing to do. Unless you have a right partner!
8)
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 pm

That is a poor analogy.
Many people have 2+ wives.

And in any case, clan is not a girlfriend. It's like saying you cannot apply to 2 jobs at the same time. Or being fired from a job because you applied ot another one some time ago, while actually not going through with application and officially withdrawing, which is exctly what I did - finish reading that post on other clan's web.

p.s.
please give me a link to the RULe of this clan where it says applicant cannot apply to any other clan at the same time/ or applicant cannot sya that this clan is being far from being the best.

otherwise, I am being disqualified because of someone's opinion, if so, I rest my case.

avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:15 pm

To make my positon clear:
1) I officially withdraw from other clan and declied their offer of recruitment before accepting offer from this clan.

2) Who says I was looking for the best clan to join or who says I cannot express my opinion that this clan is not the best and that some of it's members are not "good" players?
In any case, my expession of this point cannot be grounds for disqualification, unless there is a specific rule I broke.

As I said before, please show me which specific rules I broke, considering my statements above.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 pm

ADMIN,

I dont care if you want/dont want to hear my explanation.

I want to hear your explanation, considering my statements above.

If you ignore this matter, it will be obvoius what kind of leader you are lol!

and what is exactly the example you are setting? What a funny guy.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:That is a poor analogy.
Many people have 2+ wives.

And in any case, clan is not a girlfriend. It's like saying you cannot apply to 2 jobs at the same time. Or being fired from a job because you applied ot another one some time ago, while actually not going through with application and officially withdrawing, which is exctly what I did - finish reading that post on other clan's web.

p.s.
please give me a link to the RULe of this clan where it says applicant cannot apply to any other clan at the same time/ or applicant cannot sya that this clan is being far from being the best.

otherwise, I am being disqualified because of someone's opinion, if so, I rest my case.


Many people have 2 wifes. But do all of them live with their 2 wife under same roof? I was giving you an example when i stated wife/girlfriend thing! You seem to be happy with having 2 wife/girlfriend. You are not trying to be loyal to your so called destination. duh

Can you legally do 2 jobs in the same company and at the same time? You could have joined 2 different clans in 2 different games. But you cannot join 2 different clans in the same game. Its a GGK (Gaming General Knowledge) even my small nephew knows it. Think what will happen, if people start joining multiple clans. Since you are asking for a written statement related to multiple clan joining. In other words clan means a team. Just think what if Ronaldo plays world cup from 2 different teams? :D I hope now you get the point!
:D-<<

You could have atleast logged in once and checked the different post section, where the admin stated that you have done 2 submissions. You could have given the explanation earlier in that post. You would have got clear picture earlier, if you would have logged in there directly. Even know you came in asking for the reason for rejection, even without seeing a post made by an admin.

My advice is lets wait for few hours, nek will be coming online withint next 5 - 6 hours. Lets see what he has to say/offer. Also my advice to you my friend is when you start liking a girl and develop feelings for her. Go for her, don't just propose her and go to another and propose her too.
:iknowthatfeelbro:


Last edited by S0l0 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 pm

You obviously misunderstood the point.

Firs of all, yo are in no position to give me relationship advice, and it is not relevant here.

Second - I DID NOT join 2 clans at the same time.
I clearly stated that I withdraw my other application and declined their offer BEFORE accepting offer from this clan.

Since you like girlfriend analogy so much - it's like breaking up with one girl before officially seeing the other. What is wrong with that?

And are you saying I cannot apply to 2 jobs at the same time and accept whichever hires me first?

Once again, I did not join 2 clans at the same time. Withdrew from other one first.

p.s.
give me link to rule that says I cannot make 2 submitions. So far you only directed me to admin's statement.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  JACkBAUEr on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:53 pm

LoL inquisitor! You funny guy!
Why u think u can apply in both clans at the same time
and you will have a big welcome here? jaja! where is the comitment
to the clan if you wanna be in 2? Like Nek said this is the way all get to know
your real character, which is good because you would make people lose the time.
avatar
JACkBAUEr
EX-69 Member
EX-69 Member

Posts : 708
69-Points : 313307
69-Reputation : 57
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 30
Location : Venezuela

http://www.h3o.com.ve

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  JACkBAUEr on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:56 pm

You maybe wondering why im posting here...
Only because i can post and it calls my atention
even if its not my forum! Its very funny your
attitude to claim something when there is not moral to do so
avatar
JACkBAUEr
EX-69 Member
EX-69 Member

Posts : 708
69-Points : 313307
69-Reputation : 57
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 30
Location : Venezuela

http://www.h3o.com.ve

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Obviously you misread my statements.

Have I ever said I want to be in two clans at the same time?
I merely applied to 2 clans simultaneously for my own reasons.
At no point I intended to join both.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:04 pm

and no, I am not wondering why you are posting here lol
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 pm

\
inquisitor333 wrote:You obviously misunderstood the point.

Firs of all, yo are in no position to give me relationship advice, and it is not relevant here.

I am in everyposition pal to give you all sort of advice, except advice related to what is gonna happen next in this clan! :P


Second - I DID NOT join 2 clans at the same time.
I clearly stated that I withdraw my other application and declined their offer BEFORE accepting offer from this clan.
the picture in the top post something else. It shows you withdraw from here and applied there. Why don't you scroll up and see?



And are you saying I cannot apply to 2 jobs at the same time and accept whichever hires me first?

You can apply and give the interview, but not join. You cannot keep on changing the companies joining date, stating you ditched the other organization becuause it was not worth.



give me link to rule that says I cannot make 2 submitions. So far you only directed me to admin's statement.
I tried to look the for the friggin link, but I guess its my bad day that the link is down.
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Your advices are waste of brath cause I could care less lol

FYI, I (or anyone) can work 3 or 4 companies at the same time while having my own, who says I can't?

And once again, I did not even join 2 clans at same time. If that was my intention - I would use different nicknames/IPs, no one would find out. I can log in from my other computer right now and still join if I wanted too - desire to join is not my motivation of arguing this case.

BTW, in fact, I served in 2 different countries militaries without compromising either one's intellegence/citizenship, and now someone tells me I cannot apply to 2 diffennt clans in some game at the same time?? lol!

p.s.
still waiting for the link to clan's rule which I broke.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Your advices are waste of brath cause I could care less lol
Dang my teacher always taught me, advice is worth giving to those smart people, who will follow it religiously. I am sorry for yu being the wrong person and I am sorry from my end. :(


And once again, I did not even join 2 clans at same time. If that was my intention - I would use different nicknames/IPs, no one would find out. I can log in from my other computer right now and still join if I wanted too - desire to join is not my motivation of arguing this case.

To be specific, you did applied for 2 clans one after the other. your dedication is to weak towards this clan, if you can login from a different computer with a different name and a different ip. Why talk do it, if this clan is so important to you.


BTW, in fact, I served in 2 different countries militaries without compromising either one's intellegence/citizenship, and now someone tells me I cannot apply to 2 diffennt clans in some game at the same time??

OMG you did what? You severed 2 different countries military service? where is the patriotism in you? :(


p.s.
still waiting for the link to clan's rule which I broke.
Once again, its a GGK (General Gaming knowledge).
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm

dude, I just told you - this clan is not so important to me and I do not want to join any clan at this point - I am merely up for discussion of this issue - do you even read what I write before replying?

I have enough patriotism, more that most who serve one country. As long as there is no conflict of interests, you can serve as many organizations as you want.

GGK? Never heard of that "general knowledge collection", must be not so genera lol
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:dude, I just told you - this clan is not so important to me and I do not want to join any clan at this point - I am merely up for discussion of this issue - do you even read what I write before replying?

I have enough patriotism, more that most who serve one country. As long as there is no conflict of interests, you can serve as many organizations as you want.

GGK? Never heard of that "general knowledge collection", must be not so genera lol

You seem to be confused! I think you need help!

I don't hafta say anything else, let the admins login and decide. I wish you all the best for the choices that you make and mercy on your dual submissions (yaa know what I mean). :D
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Obviously you are the one confused because you seem to constantly go off topic.

And I dont need mercy from anyone.
I desire explanation.

Merely because I used to thik this was a reputable clan.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 pm

And admin has to decide what?
Again, you must have problem with language because you consistently misreading my statements.
I am not waiting anyone's decision, I am waiting for a decent explanation.

avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Nek on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 pm

your right inquisitor, you are the "best" on YOUR OWN, "good" for you.

in fact, you are "too good" for us thats why you got caught multi-applying to clans and throwing around bs comments. there really isnt any other reason for this anymore.

obviously, these comments here only goes to prove and show your actual true colors, thnx for making it so clear and obvious for the rest of us.

Thnx for these comments, its really great. =]

P.S. solo, no need arguing with this guy anymore, these comments are more than enough for anything now. =]
avatar
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

Posts : 318
69-Points : 283745
69-Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-12-26
Age : 28
Location : Taipei, Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

I am pretty good on my own indeed, never had a problem with that haha.
So far no one was able to provide a reason to join a clan in this game.

Getting caught?? I never tried to hide anything. Do you know the meaning of word "caught?" Or you just randomly through it here?

My comments are BS? I think your reasons are BS :

obviously you cannot support your case with anything other than "attacking my character". Your argument is weak and I hope that other players can see that this clan has admin with Questionable Judgement.

I rest my case.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Nek on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 am

your very much right, you really werent a problem till you tried to join clans.

right again, but then again, no one ever asked you to join a clan did they? or did you think, "oh wth, i will just join a clan cuz everyone else is doing it. oh i know, i will increase my chance of getting into a clan by multi-applying!".

oh wow, yea i guess it was my bad to assume you even wanted hide the fact that you multi-applied. in fact, you just plainly did it cuz you really dont care at all as long as someone accepted you.

yea your comments were bs, to insult the other clan while you multi-applied on the same day and regret your decision to apply and talking shyt about them in your application to another clan.

wat? your poor character isnt enough so i should come up with MORE reasons to kick you??? are you serious? or maybe you are suggesting that i shouldv kept you till you make a mistake and then i should kick you...? my arguements are weak? i didnt need to a point just so i can kick you, you yourself have alrdy made the point and your statements right now are enforcing it.

as for you, i've seen ppl like you all the time, ppl who doesnt give a crap thinking this is just a game so you think you can do watever the hell you want simple cuz you dont give a rats ass wat other ppl think.

why are you here trying to make wat you did seem justified? why would someone like you who simply dont care about how your actions look like to ppl would care about being kicked from our clan? for all we know, you can just change your game name and just apply to another clan, so why bother wasting your time with this?

why?
avatar
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

Posts : 318
69-Points : 283745
69-Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-12-26
Age : 28
Location : Taipei, Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 am

No, wrong.
I decided to join a clan cause I felt like it at the moment.

I applied to two clans because I wasn't sure which one I want, so I decided to decide in a meanwhile. So what?

"someone accepted you" - what is that supposed to mean?
You are right - I don't care. I dont care if anyone accepts me because in fact you are the one who is loosing a good player. Why would I care if some clan doesnt accept me? Not like it's gonna hurt me in any way haha
Joining the clan does not provide any obvious benefits to me, that is why I didnt care so much and that is why you being so "picky" seems unreasonable to me.

I am not talking shit about other clan (KGB), they are pretty good clan. Your clan is only second on my list and I accepted your recruitment because you offered it first, and since it wasn't big deal to me, I accepted whoever offered first. That was my criteria.

BTW, I declined theirs because i acceted yours, and as a result, you double-crossed me. Waste of time for me.

At no time I intended to join both. Applying to 2 at same time is no problem to me. If it's a problem with you - tooo bad lol

How are you deciding that my character is poor? You are taking waaaay too much weight on your shoulders buddy. Because I applied to 2 clans? Again, so what?
I didnt join 2, only 1, and I WITHDREW after you took me. AND you kicked me BEHIND MY BACK. Didnt even send me a message. How brave of you. As far as I am concerend - YOUR character is poor.

This is JUST A GAME.
And yes, I don't give a rat's ass about what you think :D
I am a good player, I play well, I don't cheat, and I play regularly. Also I don't double'cross my buddies. That makes me a good Swat Player.
Your reasons for kicking me, behind my back, are crapp. Your judgement and argument is poor.

You are taking this too seriously, are you some kind of swat pc game gig? haha

Why you ask?
That is my point - your reasons for kicking me are wrong and I am making it obvious to all people - that you DON'T accept players just because you personally don't like something,
not considering what is best for your clan - which is recruiting good, experienced team players.

And why not recruit me? Because I APPLIED to 2 clans at same time. So?? At the end I only joined one, yours, and you hit me in the back. Nice going.
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Nek on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 am

inquisitor333 wrote:No, wrong.
I decided to join a clan cause I felt like it at the moment.

I applied to two clans because I wasn't sure which one I want, so I decided to decide in a meanwhile. So what?

"someone accepted you" - what is that supposed to mean?
You are right - I don't care. I dont care if anyone accepts me because in fact you are the one who is loosing a good player. Why would I care if some clan doesnt accept me? Not like it's gonna hurt me in any way haha
Joining the clan does not provide any obvious benefits to me, that is why I didnt care so much and that is why you being so "picky" seems unreasonable to me.

this is exactly wat i was talking about, you decided to join a clan cuz you just felt like it... and to increase your chance of joining a clan, you applied to both, at the same time... as i alrdy said, you dont care if you joined a clan or not, you just wanted to see if you can join at all. to you, its just a "clan tag" to you...

inquisitor333 wrote:I am not talking shit about other clan (KGB), they are pretty good clan. Your clan is only second on my list and I accepted your recruitment because you offered it first, and since it wasn't big deal to me, I accepted whoever offered first. That was my criteria.

wow, you did just prove me right, all you wanted was just the "clan tag" and it was a first-come-first-server attitude too.

inquisitor333 wrote:BTW, I declined theirs because i acceted yours, and as a result, you double-crossed me. Waste of time for me.

At no time I intended to join both. Applying to 2 at same time is no problem to me. If it's a problem with you - tooo bad lol

true you did decline theirs after they accepted you but during the pendings of both applications, you are the one who insulted us before we even decided any. we didnt know until AFTER we accepted you, luckily, we had a 30 day observations on you to make sure we didnt make a wrong choice, appearently we did.

under no circumstance have i said or insinuated that you had the intention of joining both but rather stating that you applyed to both at the same time and wait for the first to accept you. yes, it was a problem with us of wat you did, but we werent the only one, KGB also had a problem with it too...


inquisitor333 wrote:How are you deciding that my character is poor? You are taking waaaay too much weight on your shoulders buddy. Because I applied to 2 clans? Again, so what?
I didnt join 2, only 1, and I WITHDREW after you took me. AND you kicked me BEHIND MY BACK. Didnt even send me a message. How brave of you. As far as I am concerend - YOUR character is poor.

you didnt even bother telling us or kgb about applying to both at the same time, neither did you tell them that you were accepted into our clan... in fact, laurita only found out after she saw you on with our tag.

as for kicking you without sending you a msg? you dont get it? KICK YOU WAS THE MSG... oh before i forgot this, you didnt even bother to check the post that was made by jaboox about you double applying neither did you respond to it... so in a way, you DID have a heads up, it was only a matter of time before a lil more digging was done to find out about wat happened on the application. also, on that post, i even gave you ANOTHER CHANCE when jaboox questions your recruitment.


inquisitor333 wrote:This is JUST A GAME.
And yes, I don't give a rat's ass about what you think :D
I am a good player, I play well, I don't cheat, and I play regularly. Also I don't double'cross my buddies. That makes me a good Swat Player.
Your reasons for kicking me, behind my back, are crapp. Your judgement and argument is poor.

as for this section, just read the last post above lol...

inquisitor333 wrote:You are taking this too seriously, are you some kind of swat pc game gig? haha

Why you ask?
That is my point - your reasons for kicking me are wrong and I am making it obvious to all people - that you DON'T accept players just because you personally don't like something,
not considering what is best for your clan - which is recruiting good, experienced team players.

if i dont take this seriously, who will? besides, its part of my job as a clan leader, yes, joining a clan requires WORK, something you didnt think you will need to do when you applied to a clan.

actually, accepting players based on personality is only PART of the recruiting process, who cares if you are a really good player (assuming you really are)? how is anyone suppose to play with you if they cant get along with you... and like you, there are tons of ppl out there thinking they themselves are the best and everyone will accept them as that... well sry, the other most important part of joining a clan is also about being part of a community and a TEAM... which i HIGHLY doubt that you are even capable of UNDERSTANDING. being able to play well alone is one thing but so is playing as part of a team...


inquisitor333 wrote:And why not recruit me? Because I APPLIED to 2 clans at same time. So?? At the end I only joined one, yours, and you hit me in the back. Nice going.

why not recruit you? cuz this shit storm you have stirred up have only proved that you are SELFISH and completely INCONSIDERATE of your action and how it will affect OTHER PPL. you think that just cuz you decided to join a clan that accepted you that everything else you did before joining it will just go away?

you are right, this is just a game, but becuz its a game with ppl who plays it that it developed a COMMUNITY of the game. word of this will get around, dont think it wont. its not about result of this situation, its about how things LEAD TO the result of this situation... and the result was simply that we removed you from our recuuitment process.
avatar
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

Posts : 318
69-Points : 283745
69-Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-12-26
Age : 28
Location : Taipei, Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  inquisitor333 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 pm

No, I didn't want to see "if I can join" cause I know I could. Stilll can if I decide to. But in the process I found out it is not worth my while.

You are funny- what other reason would I have to join your clan? Not like we are friends or anything for me to care about anything else lol

You made wrong choice by not accepting me, in fact. You would gain an honorable member as a result, who knows how to play and would not strike in a back. Instead, we both wasted time.

You didn't bother asking if I applied anywhere else, why would I tell you something I don't find relevant?

Yes, I didn't see such post because I have no time to go through forums and check every topic, or do you expect that? As for kicking me, you at least could send me a private message. After that, who are you to say that "I didn't bother to tell you something."

Joining a clan requires work?? I am no geek to "work" toward something game related. My "work" was putting some hours whenever I want to and playing on specific server, if possible. That is exactly what I did. What else did you expect?? May be I should have paid you or something? LOL

Being a good player should be the only criteria. Good playes means I am good with my team and they get along with me on the game level. EVERYTHING else is irrelevant. I am not going on a date with you! Dude, you are talking nonsense. I think you think waaaay too much of yourself and your "duties".

How EXACTLY my actions will effect other players?:) they probably will freak out during the game like omg this guy applied to 2 clans how can we play now! Huh?

Yes, all my crimes must not go unpunished, I am sooo sorry, o mighty admin, please forgive me for my actions:)

I never have any problems with decent people in the game field, it's you who made an issue out of nowhere and I sincerely don't give a shit about what you think because you obviously made it clear to everybody that you just have nothing better to do than to pretend that you are all important and so picky, figuring out a bad guy who would ruin everything you worked so hard for:)


Dude, grow up.
Seems like its a community of 9-year olds, how YOU described it.

I would withdraw from a clan with such leader anyways, if I would have known, so thanks for helping me out on that one lol

P.s
As a Mighty Admin you might want to merge these 2 topics LOL
avatar
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Posts : 44
69-Points : 189454
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 30
Location : USA, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Solo on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm



No, I didn't want to see "if I can join" cause I know I could. Stilll can if I decide to. But in the process I found out it is not worth my while.


Thank you sir for bringing this to your attention so early! You saved our time! :)


You are funny- what other reason would I have to join your clan? Not like we are friends or anything for me to care about anything else lol
You sound like everything in your life was planned on targer. If it so, you wouldn't be a soldier (especially in america).



You made wrong choice by not accepting me, in fact. You would gain an honorable member as a result, who knows how to play and would not strike in a back. Instead, we both wasted time.


Admins are not always right, but this time I put money as they did a right thing. How can you say someone is wrong, without putting your feet in their shoes?



You didn't bother asking if I applied anywhere else, why would I tell you something I don't find relevant?


That is sign! We are not interested in you!



Yes, I didn't see such post because I have no time to go through forums and check every topic, or do you expect that? As for kicking me, you at least could send me a private message. After that, who are you to say that "I didn't bother to tell you something."

Regarding forum, it is clearly written that you need to be an active member over the forums and spend time over the forums as well to mintor. Regarding sending you a private message. who are you? CEO of 69?



Joining a clan requires work?? I am no geek to "work" toward something game related. My "work" was putting some hours whenever I want to and playing on specific server, if possible. That is exactly what I did. What else did you expect?? May be I should have paid you or something? LOL

You can still login to our server and enjoy playing with us. :)


Being a good player should be the only criteria. Good playes means I am good with my team and they get along with me on the game level. EVERYTHING else is irrelevant. I am not going on a date with you! Dude, you are talking nonsense. I think you think waaaay too much of yourself and your "duties".
Who are you to judge yourself? You need to prove yourself in this world. Judging is done by the rest. Thats a simple law of nature. Regarding dating. Lol are you briana banks? I would love to date only her. :D


How EXACTLY my actions will effect other players?:) they probably will freak out during the game like omg this guy applied to 2 clans how can we play now! Huh?
Your actions will exactly effect others. As you are a member of a clan, people will try to follow you. How would you know that? Since you never been a member of any clan. Sure try join some clan and you will get the idea.


Yes, all my crimes must not go unpunished, I am sooo sorry, o mighty admin, please forgive me for my actions:)
I would love to forgive you, but the ball is not in my court.


I never have any problems with decent people in the game field, it's you who made an issue out of nowhere and I sincerely don't give a shit about what you think because you obviously made it clear to everybody that you just have nothing better to do than to pretend that you are all important and so picky, figuring out a bad guy who would ruin everything you worked so hard for:)
Thats his job!


Dude, grow up.
Seems like its a community of 9-year olds, how YOU described it.
Time makes that happen. I taught you knew it by now since you are what 25 years old?


I would withdraw from a clan with such leader anyways, if I would have known, so thanks for helping me out on that one lol
You are welcome. ^_^


P.s
As a Mighty Admin you might want to merge these 2 topics LOL
None of your buisness! ^_^
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 189676
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Nek on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 pm

finally, some honest and clear explaination of your true intentions and thoughts. thank you, thats all i wanted to see from you.

now that we have come to a mutual understanding, we all move on with our lives now.

Thank you for these posts, it will be put to good use =]
avatar
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

Posts : 318
69-Points : 283745
69-Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-12-26
Age : 28
Location : Taipei, Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum