The »69!« Clan
Wellcome to 69 Swat Clan Web Site. Please log in if you have an account. If you dont have one yet, Please click on REGISTER
»69!«Clan Donations

New start for »69!«

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New start for »69!«

Post  Garcia on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Hello »69!« With some members have taken the decision not to close the clan, so we will consider the possibility that our member »69!«Solo pay a new server for a year… We need to see who we have and set up a meeting as soon as possible…


What day and what time are available for this meeting?


let's give a new start to »69!«


Hola »69!" Con algunos de los miembros se ha tomado la decisión de no cerrar el clan, así que vamos a considerar la posibilidad de que nuestros miembro »69!«Solo pague un nuevo servidor por un año ... necesitamos ver con que miembros contamos y establecer una reunión tan pronto como sea posible ...

¿Qué día y a qué hora están disponibles para este encuentro?

vamos a darle un nuevo comienzo a »69!"

avatar
Garcia
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 61
69-Points : 223775
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 26
Location : Medellin, Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  MaSSa! on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:16 am

Bueno con migo puede contar, la idea es invitar gente de swat 4 1.0 para que entren a nuestro clan y asi poder crecer como   familiar, CreO qe yo puedo invitar diferente gente  DE LOS CLANES DE SWAT 1.0 SOLO ES ESTABLECER BIEN EN LA REUNION. Estoy disponible despues de las 6:00 PM hora colombia
avatar
MaSSa!
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 17
69-Points : 232719
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  Solo on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 am

MaSSa! wrote:Bueno con migo puede contar, la idea es invitar gente de swat 4 1.0 para que entren a nuestro clan y asi poder crecer como   familiar, CreO qe yo puedo invitar diferente gente  DE LOS CLANES DE SWAT 1.0 SOLO ES ESTABLECER BIEN EN LA REUNION. Estoy  disponible despues de las 6:00 PM hora colombia

Lets keep a meeting on Saturday or Sunday.
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 201076
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  OvO on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Woww solo you are the best XD

I mean among nabs lol! 

anyway how the meeting take place?
avatar
OvO
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

Posts : 341
69-Points : 292036
69-Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 26
Location : HK

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  Solo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:20 am

OvO wrote:Woww solo you are the best XD

I mean among nabs lol! 

anyway how the meeting take place?
So you mean to say I better than you?
:) 
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 201076
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  Caps on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:27 pm

:\) working satterday and sunday  but iff you debat on the payment  i can pay also whit solo to keep the server alaive

by de way solo your stilll missing me

but i willl be afk for a week ore 3 becouse i build a house and  itis almost done

i try to be actieve on server
avatar
Caps
EX-69 Member
EX-69 Member

Posts : 80
69-Points : 222993
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 43
Location : the netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  Solo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Caps wrote::\) working satterday and sunday  but iff you debat on the payment  i can pay also whit solo to keep the server alaive

by de way solo your stilll missing me

but i willl be afk for a week ore 3 becouse i build a house and  itis almost done

i try to be actieve on server

You build a new house? Let me see, show me some pics! :)

I would love to see it...
:) 
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 201076
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  Wow on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:16 am

Hi Nabs!!! wht a good news!!! I was afk for a good time but i came back and started playing swat again cince july... so i'm happy to hear about a new server, new website...Wht ever u guys need just let me know... if i can help i will!!good to see u nabs!!! i was afk from forum too... now i will look more often here! :)

Wow
GENERAL LVL1
GENERAL LVL1

Posts : 250
69-Points : 291565
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 29
Location : Brasil

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  Solo on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:15 am

Wow wrote:Hi Nabs!!! wht a good news!!! I was afk for a good time but i came back and started playing swat again cince july... so i'm happy to hear about a new server, new website...Wht ever u guys need just let me know... if i can help i will!!good to see u nabs!!! i was afk from forum too... now i will look more often here! :)
Great to see such support. :')

:\\'( 
avatar
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Posts : 257
69-Points : 201076
69-Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 33
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Re: New start for »69!«

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum