The »69!« Clan
Wellcome to 69 Swat Clan Web Site. Please log in if you have an account. If you dont have one yet, Please click on REGISTER

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The »69!« Clan
Wellcome to 69 Swat Clan Web Site. Please log in if you have an account. If you dont have one yet, Please click on REGISTER
The »69!« Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
»69!«Clan Donations

That is unreasonable.

4 posters

Go down

That is unreasonable. Empty That is unreasonable.

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 pm

So? That was a while ago.
They also gave me offer to be a recruit, I chosen this. Obviously was a mistake.

What a waste of time.
Not like anyone plays your server anyways lol
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

69-Points : 430554
69-Reputation : 30

Back to top Go down

That is unreasonable. Empty Re: That is unreasonable.

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:So? That was a while ago.
They also gave me offer to be a recruit, I chosen this. Obviously was a mistake.

What a waste of time.
Not like anyone plays your server anyways lol

Thx for the insult! Mainly all the servers are build for the clan members and not for the guest! It is a guest choice to play on any server or not. It is a duty of a clan member to play on their server only. Apart from that not all the servers are packed with players 24/7. Welcome to SWAT!
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

69-Points : 430776

https://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Well, in that case you obviously didnt do a good job recruiting since all your clan members play other servers :D

p.s.
your judgment of me being not worthy of joining is based on the wrong criteria, so surprise there...

nevertheless, it is pointless to join a clan in this particular game on this terms, good realization I made haha,
why take extra obligation
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:42 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:Well, in that case you obviously didnt do a good job recruiting since all your clan members play other servers :D

p.s.
your judgment of me being not worthy of joining is based on the wrong criteria, so surprise there...

nevertheless, it is pointless to join a clan in this particular game on this terms, good realization I made haha,

Urmmm all the clan members play of all the servers. There are huge amount of game play options available. Plus it cost alot of money to host a single dedicated server. There is no strict rule that you cannot play on other servers. But it is mandatory for a clan member to play on their clan most of the time. Plus I guess you are not online that much to see our clan playing together or maybe you come online on a different time.

I never made a statement of you not being worthy etc. Sorry for misunderstanding from my end. No matter what If I am a part of a clan, I would love to support it and play on my home server.
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:Well, in that case you obviously didnt do a good job recruiting since all your clan members play other servers :D

p.s.

I never made any such statement stating of you not being worthy for this clan! I am sorry for miss understanding from my end.

Apart from that, I just shared the knowledge which I had, with you and which was requested by you.

Like I mentioned I am in no such position, let the clan leader come on tomorrow and look into this matter deeply. All we can do is wait untill then.
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Nothing personal.

To make my positon clear:
1) I officially withdraw from other clan and declied their offer of recruitment before accepting offer from this clan.

2) Who says I was looking for the best clan to join or who says I cannot express my opinion that this clan is not the best and that some of it's members are not "good" players?
In any case, my expession of this point cannot be grounds for disqualification, unless there is a specific rule I broke.

As I said before, please show me which specific rules I broke, considering my statements above.

p.s.
your mighty admin stated that my person was not worthy of joining this glorious clan.
for all I care, he is not worthy of making such decision.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:Nothing personal.

To make my positon clear:
1) I officially withdraw from other clan and declied their offer of recruitment before accepting offer from this clan.

Let the admin come and check related to this matter. Their communication is pretty strong with other clan leaders, they will investigate and provide you the requested information. Or they may have the information with them already. Let us not reach to the conclusion so early.

inquisitor333 wrote:
2) Who says I was looking for the best clan to join or who says I cannot express my opinion that this clan is not the best and that some of it's members are not "good" players?
In any case, my expession of this point cannot be grounds for disqualification, unless there is a specific rule I broke.

Everybody has rights to express their feelings. But when I join a clan I join the best clan in the world. For me this is the best clan, infact ask any clan member or any body in recruitment. They all will say and accept this is the best clan. Seriously, you want to be a part of 69 you gotta think its the best. A successful organization holds a best position in the market only when the employers think its the best organization. Customers always crib!!! :)

inquisitor333 wrote:

As I said before, please show me which specific rules I broke, considering my statements above.

p.s.
your mighty admin stated that my person was not worthy of joining this glorious clan.
for all I care, he is not worthy of making such decision.

You can ask to the admin who made the statement, he will be on in next few hours too. Regarding the rule, ill look into it and let you know if I found it.

Last edited by S0l0 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Dude, why would I look for the "best" clan? For this matter why look for any clan? They are not gonna pay you, this is not a business.

I liked 69 tags cause I like to fuck in 69 position, may be that is my reason. Whatever is the case, i can have anyreason to join the clan, I dont have to think that it is the best clan because that is not my criteria.

To make myself clear, at this point, I don;t see reason to join any clan, and you still haven't given me one, as I asked before lol!
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:Dude, why would I look for the "best" clan? For this matter why look for any clan? They are not gonna pay you, this is not a business.

I liked 69 tags cause I like to fuck in 69 position, may be that is my reason. Whatever is the case, i can have anyreason to join the clan, I dont have to think that it is the best clan because that is not my criteria.

To make myself clear, at this point, I don;t see reason to join any clan, and you still haven't given me one, as I asked before lol!

Well you asked me a question "why would I look for the "best" clan?" Than you yourself gave an answer. "why would I look for the "best" clan?"

Since you don't need a clan, why did you applied in the first place.

You asked me the reason, why you wanna join 69 and then you yourself answered why you wanted to join 69. That is you like to be physical with opposite sex with that number. Dude there is 99 and 66, but sometimes 99 leads towards 96 too. :D

However, why do you need to think of a different clan. When you are in recruitment with 69 baby? :D I mean the clan name says it all why you should be in it. Also you were absolutely so right baby, 69 position milking! That is correct. I can see where you brain is heading. But I love this number and I love 69 too. But like I said only with the right partner. :D
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm

I said I dont feel like joining clan NOW. When I applied that was not the case.
Furthermore, I did not say that this is my actual reason for joining. May be it is may be it is not, I just gave an example=> I did not answer my own question.

Why would I think of joining other clans while applying here? Because, as I said, this clan is far from best, although it was worth joining.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:15 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:I said I dont feel like joining clan NOW. When I applied that was not the case.
Furthermore, I did not say that this is my actual reason for joining. May be it is may be it is not, I just gave an example=> I did not answer my own question.

Why would I think of joining other clans while applying here? Because, as I said, this clan is far from best, although it was worth joining.

Thank you for letting us know that we are the best. I am so happy! ^_^
It is worth joining this clan man! Just look at the sparkling 69 position tag in front of my name.
It looks so kool! >>69<< Solo
8) Don't yaa think?

Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I just said this clan is far from best.

Dude, I can put any tag or anything I want in front of my name, I dont have to join shit for that lol
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:I just said this clan is far from best.

Dude, I can put any tag or anything I want in front of my name, I dont have to join shit for that lol

Now you say our clan is a shit! Yes you are a copyright killer, you are the mr. piracy! you also stated you are soldier, piracy and solider bring crises to country's and it companies. Apart from that We are officially registered 69 clan members, you are just a duplicate or maybe wanna be?
:)
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 pm

wow, I must question either your eye sight or intellegence - exactly when did I say this clan is "shit"?

Who said i would copy this clan if I put such tag? The number "69" is not a registered trade mark or anything like that, and I can put it anywhere I want if I choose to and no one can say I can't.

Now you call me a pirate? Funny. You are going off topic now. I am not up for discussion of any other issues with you.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 pm

and exacly what makes it "officially regestere clan?"

Some ematurely designed website and a server?

If that is the case, I can become that registered clan any moment lol

in any case, I dont have to to put a tag on. Any tag.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

wow, I must question either your eye sight or intellegence - exactly when did I say this clan is "shit"?
Here take a look below, there yaa goo see that statement of yours? gosh I have to explain you everything. You forget what you type, I am impressed by your intelligence! :D
I dont have to join shit for that lol

Who said i would copy this clan if I put such tag? The number "69" is not a registered trade mark or anything like that, and I can put it anywhere I want if I choose to and no one can say I can't.

Try to put in the tag and see the results. You just cannot put on an officer suit and act like an officer can you?

and exacly what makes it "officially regestere clan?"Some ematurely designed website and a server?
Hey I like the design of this website. If you don;t like it then press alt +f4.

[quote]
If that is the case, I can become that registered clan any moment lol

in any case, I dont have to to put a tag on. Any tag.
[quote]

69TAG looks so kool infront of my name. You are just jealous you can't put it. :D

69!solo How does it looks?
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Now I must question your knowledge of English language: "dont have to join shit" means "dont have to join ANYTHING" you are saying you have to explain everything LOL
are you using goodle translator??

Who said I have to put exactly that tag? I can maky is slightly differen, like NAMe69 or [69]NAME. Your thinking is very narrow sighted.

Well, I dont like its design, so what? Don't tell me what to press lol
there are very few sites I like designwise, that is not the reason to visit a site.

Why would I be jalous I cant put it?
In fact I just said that I can put a better variation of that tag.
I am not limited to anything.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nek Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 pm

your right inquisitor, you are the "best" on YOUR OWN, "good" for you.

in fact, you are "too good" for us thats why you got caught multi-applying to clans and throwing around bs comments. there really isnt any other reason for this anymore.

obviously, these comments here only goes to prove and show your actual true colors, thnx for making it so clear and obvious for the rest of us.

as for kicking you, we have more than enough reason, you didnt bother explaining anything to both us and {KGB}, especially us, it really was my blind mistake to think that you deserved a chance to prove yourself. as for removing you from recruit process, you were recruited as a recruit with 30 days observations for a reason, just like all the other recruits, its so that we can make sure that things like this for example doesnt end up happening.

Thnx for these comments, its really great. =]

P.S. solo, no need arguing with this guy anymore, these comments are more than enough for anything now. =]
Nek
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

69-Points : 524845
69-Reputation : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I am pretty good on my own indeed, never had a problem with that haha.
So far no one was able to provide a reason to join a clan in this game.

Getting caught?? I never tried to hide anything. Do you know the meaning of word "caught?" Or you just randomly through it here?

My comments are BS? I think your reasons are BS :

obviously you cannot support your case with anything other than "attacking my character". Your argument is weak and I hope that other players can see that this clan has admin with Questionable Judgement.

I rest my case.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nek Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 am

your very much right, you really werent a problem till you tried to join clans.

right again, but then again, no one ever asked you to join a clan did they? or did you think, "oh wth, i will just join a clan cuz everyone else is doing it. oh i know, i will increase my chance of getting into a clan by multi-applying!".

oh wow, yea i guess it was my bad to assume you even wanted hide the fact that you multi-applied. in fact, you just plainly did it cuz you really dont care at all as long as someone accepted you.

yea your comments were bs, to insult the other clan while you multi-applied on the same day and regret your decision to apply and talking shyt about them in your application to another clan.

wat? your poor character isnt enough so i should come up with MORE reasons to kick you??? are you serious? or maybe you are suggesting that i shouldv kept you till you make a mistake and then i should kick you...? my arguements are weak? i didnt need to a point just so i can kick you, you yourself have alrdy made the point and your statements right now are enforcing it.

as for you, i've seen ppl like you all the time, ppl who doesnt give a crap thinking this is just a game so you think you can do watever the hell you want simple cuz you dont give a rats ass wat other ppl think.

why are you here trying to make wat you did seem justified? why would someone like you who simply dont care about how your actions look like to ppl would care about being kicked from our clan? for all we know, you can just change your game name and just apply to another clan, so why bother wasting your time with this?

why?
Nek
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

No, wrong.
I decided to join a clan cause I felt like it at the moment.

I applied to two clans because I wasn't sure which one I want, so I decided to decide in a meanwhile. So what?

"someone accepted you" - what is that supposed to mean?
You are right - I don't care. I dont care if anyone accepts me because in fact you are the one who is loosing a good player. Why would I care if some clan doesnt accept me? Not like it's gonna hurt me in any way haha
Joining the clan does not provide any obvious benefits to me, that is why I didnt care so much and that is why you being so "picky" seems unreasonable to me.

I am not talking shit about other clan (KGB), they are pretty good clan. Your clan is only second on my list and I accepted your recruitment because you offered it first, and since it wasn't big deal to me, I accepted whoever offered first. That was my criteria.

BTW, I declined theirs because i acceted yours, and as a result, you double-crossed me. Waste of time for me.

At no time I intended to join both. Applying to 2 at same time is no problem to me. If it's a problem with you - tooo bad lol

How are you deciding that my character is poor? You are taking waaaay too much weight on your shoulders buddy. Because I applied to 2 clans? Again, so what?
I didnt join 2, only 1, and I WITHDREW after you took me. AND you kicked me BEHIND MY BACK. Didnt even send me a message. How brave of you. As far as I am concerend - YOUR character is poor.

This is JUST A GAME.
And yes, I don't give a rat's ass about what you think :D
I am a good player, I play well, I don't cheat, and I play regularly. Also I don't double'cross my buddies. That makes me a good Swat Player.
Your reasons for kicking me, behind my back, are crapp. Your judgement and argument is poor.

You are taking this too seriously, are you some kind of swat pc game gig? haha

Why you ask?
That is my point - your reasons for kicking me are wrong and I am making it obvious to all people - that you DON'T accept players just because you personally don't like something,
not considering what is best for your clan - which is recruiting good, experienced team players.

And why not recruit me? Because I APPLIED to 2 clans at same time. So?? At the end I only joined one, yours, and you hit me in the back. Nice going.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nek Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 am

inquisitor333 wrote:No, wrong.
I decided to join a clan cause I felt like it at the moment.

I applied to two clans because I wasn't sure which one I want, so I decided to decide in a meanwhile. So what?

"someone accepted you" - what is that supposed to mean?
You are right - I don't care. I dont care if anyone accepts me because in fact you are the one who is loosing a good player. Why would I care if some clan doesnt accept me? Not like it's gonna hurt me in any way haha
Joining the clan does not provide any obvious benefits to me, that is why I didnt care so much and that is why you being so "picky" seems unreasonable to me.

this is exactly wat i was talking about, you decided to join a clan cuz you just felt like it... and to increase your chance of joining a clan, you applied to both, at the same time... as i alrdy said, you dont care if you joined a clan or not, you just wanted to see if you can join at all. to you, its just a "clan tag" to you...

inquisitor333 wrote:I am not talking shit about other clan (KGB), they are pretty good clan. Your clan is only second on my list and I accepted your recruitment because you offered it first, and since it wasn't big deal to me, I accepted whoever offered first. That was my criteria.

wow, you did just prove me right, all you wanted was just the "clan tag" and it was a first-come-first-server attitude too.

inquisitor333 wrote:BTW, I declined theirs because i acceted yours, and as a result, you double-crossed me. Waste of time for me.

At no time I intended to join both. Applying to 2 at same time is no problem to me. If it's a problem with you - tooo bad lol

true you did decline theirs after they accepted you but during the pendings of both applications, you are the one who insulted us before we even decided any. we didnt know until AFTER we accepted you, luckily, we had a 30 day observations on you to make sure we didnt make a wrong choice, appearently we did.

under no circumstance have i said or insinuated that you had the intention of joining both but rather stating that you applyed to both at the same time and wait for the first to accept you. yes, it was a problem with us of wat you did, but we werent the only one, KGB also had a problem with it too...

inquisitor333 wrote:How are you deciding that my character is poor? You are taking waaaay too much weight on your shoulders buddy. Because I applied to 2 clans? Again, so what?
I didnt join 2, only 1, and I WITHDREW after you took me. AND you kicked me BEHIND MY BACK. Didnt even send me a message. How brave of you. As far as I am concerend - YOUR character is poor.

you didnt even bother telling us or kgb about applying to both at the same time, neither did you tell them that you were accepted into our clan... in fact, laurita only found out after she saw you on with our tag.

as for kicking you without sending you a msg? you dont get it? KICK YOU WAS THE MSG... oh before i forgot this, you didnt even bother to check the post that was made by jaboox about you double applying neither did you respond to it... so in a way, you DID have a heads up, it was only a matter of time before a lil more digging was done to find out about wat happened on the application. also, on that post, i even gave you ANOTHER CHANCE when jaboox questions your recruitment.

inquisitor333 wrote:This is JUST A GAME.
And yes, I don't give a rat's ass about what you think :D
I am a good player, I play well, I don't cheat, and I play regularly. Also I don't double'cross my buddies. That makes me a good Swat Player.
Your reasons for kicking me, behind my back, are crapp. Your judgement and argument is poor.

as for this section, just read the last post above lol...

inquisitor333 wrote:You are taking this too seriously, are you some kind of swat pc game gig? haha

Why you ask?
That is my point - your reasons for kicking me are wrong and I am making it obvious to all people - that you DON'T accept players just because you personally don't like something,
not considering what is best for your clan - which is recruiting good, experienced team players.

if i dont take this seriously, who will? besides, its part of my job as a clan leader, yes, joining a clan requires WORK, something you didnt think you will need to do when you applied to a clan.

actually, accepting players based on personality is only PART of the recruiting process, who cares if you are a really good player (assuming you really are)? how is anyone suppose to play with you if they cant get along with you... and like you, there are tons of ppl out there thinking they themselves are the best and everyone will accept them as that... well sry, the other most important part of joining a clan is also about being part of a community and a TEAM... which i HIGHLY doubt that you are even capable of UNDERSTANDING. being able to play well alone is one thing but so is playing as part of a team...

inquisitor333 wrote:And why not recruit me? Because I APPLIED to 2 clans at same time. So?? At the end I only joined one, yours, and you hit me in the back. Nice going.

why not recruit you? cuz this shit storm you have stirred up have only proved that you are SELFISH and completely INCONSIDERATE of your action and how it will affect OTHER PPL. you think that just cuz you decided to join a clan that accepted you that everything else you did before joining it will just go away?

you are right, this is just a game, but becuz its a game with ppl who plays it that it developed a COMMUNITY of the game. word of this will get around, dont think it wont. its not about result of this situation, its about how things LEAD TO the result of this situation... and the result was simply that we removed you from our recuuitment process.
Nek
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am

No, I didn't want to see "if I can join" cause I know I could. Stilll can if I decide to. But in the process I found out it is not worth my while.

You are funny- what other reason would I have to join your clan? Not like we are friends or anything for me to care about anything else lol

You made wrong choice by not accepting me, in fact. You would gain an honorable member as a result, who knows how to play and would not strike in a back. Instead, we both wasted time.

You didn't bother asking if I applied anywhere else, why would I tell you something I don't find relevant?

Yes, I didn't see such post because I have no time to go through forums and check every topic, or do you expect that? As for kicking me, you at least could send me a private message. After that, who are you to say that "I didn't bother to tell you something."

Joining a clan requires work?? I am no geek to "work" toward something game related. My "work" was putting some hours whenever I want to and playing on specific server, if possible. That is exactly what I did. What else did you expect?? May be I should have paid you or something? LOL

Being a good player should be the only criteria. Good playes means I am good with my team and they get along with me on the game level. EVERYTHING else is irrelevant. I am not going on a date with you! Dude, you are talking nonsense. I think you think waaaay too much of yourself and your "duties".

How EXACTLY my actions will effect other players?:) they probably will freak out during the game like omg this guy applied to 2 clans how can we play now! Huh?

Yes, all my crimes must not go unpunished, I am sooo sorry, o mighty admin, please forgive me for my actions:)

I never have any problems with decent people in the game field, it's you who made an issue out of nowhere and I sincerely don't give a shit about what you think because you obviously made it clear to everybody that you just have nothing better to do than to pretend that you are all important and so picky, figuring out a bad guy who would ruin everything you worked so hard for:)

Dude, grow up.
Seems like its a community of 9-year olds, how YOU described it.

I would withdraw from a clan with such leader anyways, if I would have known, so thanks for helping me out on that one lol
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Apok Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:27 pm

que es esto? están haciendo un libro o que? xddd pinches gringos hablando gringadas bien largas jajajaja
Apok
Apok

69-Points : 445578
69-Reputation : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  inquisitor333 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Jajaja
English please.

Или говори по русски, гринга бля.
inquisitor333
inquisitor333
FORUM VISITOR
FORUM VISITOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 pm

inquisitor333 wrote:Jajaja
English please.

Или говори по русски, гринга бля.

這個氏族人講西班牙語的主要成員!這個氏族也有來自世界各地的成員。所以在技術上允許在英語和西班牙語發言。作為其主要的口語。你是一個局外人,所以不要告訴我們你需要什麼語言發言。你應該讀的規則,甚至說,前。我希望我沒有給你一個頭痛。謝謝你所有的時間和精力。願上帝保佑你!

The idea of writing in chinese is, that you can use a translator if you don't understand any language. Copy the phrase or para and paste it in the translator. You should have navigated this website, it has alot of tools. I can speak now all the languages. ^_^
:)
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Nek Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 pm

finally, some honest and clear explaination of your true intentions and thoughts. thank you, thats all i wanted to see from you.

now that we have come to a mutual understanding, we all move on with our lives now.

Thank you for these posts, it will be put to good use =]
Nek
Nek
TOP LEADER
TOP LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum