The »69!« Clan
Wellcome to 69 Swat Clan Web Site. Please log in if you have an account. If you dont have one yet, Please click on REGISTER

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The »69!« Clan
Wellcome to 69 Swat Clan Web Site. Please log in if you have an account. If you dont have one yet, Please click on REGISTER
The »69!« Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
»69!«Clan Donations

The bankruptcy of Swat4

2 posters

Go down

The bankruptcy of Swat4 Empty The bankruptcy of Swat4

Post  Lesminho Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 pm

You guys might have noticed problems in Swat 4 servers right?
Well ... I come to tell you guys a break in the Gamespy Master Server q is responsible for display within the game list with the online servers ... He went offline last week! according to Gamespy they had technical problems in the Gamespy ServeMaster q is responsible for display within the game list with the online servers ... He went offline last week! according to Gamespy they had technical problems in Serve
r Master, more concerted q was told the next day but also q naum intend to continue with the signing of Swat 4 ... Issu explains naum servers are showing up until today! finally ... already has some clans q gringos are doing a petition and fighting for the return of Swat 4! Hopefully q is only a scare, the more the chances of death from Swat 4 are 90%! despite having to connect via direct IP ow for a program like Hamachi VPN, the swat will never be the msm thing.
Well guys ... naum I know for you guys, plus the Swat 4 did a lot in my life story ... One was you guys know ... q msm great people standing far away from each other, are like a family ... ow is naum Dingo is ..?! Q The best friend anyone could have :) ... Maybe I naum knew y'all would know and not people like you guys are naum was the swat ... that comes and goes and it's been almost 6 years of swat! ... Anyway guys, oq naum know will happen daki forward more good luck to us all! :)

The face leaves no mark many individuals and other naum were marked ow q q naum are on my face! avontade can get them brand in the coments ...

Att: Lesminho

Lesminho

69-Points : 440903
69-Reputation : 30

Back to top Go down

The bankruptcy of Swat4 Empty Re: The bankruptcy of Swat4

Post  Solo Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Lesminho wrote:You guys might have noticed problems in Swat 4 servers right?
Well ... I come to tell you guys a break in the Gamespy Master Server q is responsible for display within the game list with the online servers ... He went offline last week! according to Gamespy they had technical problems in the Gamespy ServeMaster q is responsible for display within the game list with the online servers ... He went offline last week! according to Gamespy they had technical problems in Serve
r Master, more concerted q was told the next day but also q naum intend to continue with the signing of Swat 4 ... Issu explains naum servers are showing up until today! finally ... already has some clans q gringos are doing a petition and fighting for the return of Swat 4! Hopefully q is only a scare, the more the chances of death from Swat 4 are 90%! despite having to connect via direct IP ow for a program like Hamachi VPN, the swat will never be the msm thing.
Well guys ... naum I know for you guys, plus the Swat 4 did a lot in my life story ... One was you guys know ... q msm great people standing far away from each other, are like a family ... ow is naum Dingo is ..?! Q The best friend anyone could have :) ... Maybe I naum knew y'all would know and not people like you guys are naum was the swat ... that comes and goes and it's been almost 6 years of swat! ... Anyway guys, oq naum know will happen daki forward more good luck to us all! :)

The face leaves no mark many individuals and other naum were marked ow q q naum are on my face! avontade can get them brand in the coments ...

Att: Lesminho

SWAT 4 TSS MP is my intoxication is my drug. If it dies, my gaming spirit dies! As this is the only game that I have played since before it was released. :\\'(
Solo
Solo
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER ADMIN

69-Points : 433676
69-Reputation : 30

https://www.facebook.com/almightys.protagonist

Back to top Go down